Here is the list of items we discussed Sunday that we need to be praying about:
- Continue to pray for Amanda Diskey's physical condition. Also remember Prentice's father is in the hospital and not doing very well.
- Pray for a job opportunity that will allow Chad Trundle to attend church on Sunday. It will be great to have him back with us.
- Pray for Jamie Williams' family.
- Pray for Audra and Corey Mills.
- Pray for Goldie and John Woody.
- Pray for Steve and Jane Rierson. Also remember my friend in Atlanta, Marty Rae.
If I left anything off please let me know and I apologize. Also, if anyone would like to add to this list please let me know that also. We have a great group and I want to thank you for allowing me to attend Sunday School with you. Now we need to get busy loving on each other and praying for each other. Praise God in All Things. Steve



No comments:
Post a Comment